Marking Codes: /cUn/nUn/UnUn
- A light colored marking that presents on the underbelly of the Drakiri
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Underbelly has a long range, but only appears on the underside of the Drakiri.
- At least the belly needs to be covered by the marking.
- Everywhere in the blue range can be covered by the Underbelly marking.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Can not affect the mane or tail fur
- Does not effect the scales, even with Marked Scales present.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Underbelly can have a light fur texture on the edges, but must be hard edged.
- Underbelly can not contain a gradient unless Gradient is present.
- Underbelly can only contain one single shaded throughout the entire marking.
- Underbelly can layer over or under any marking aside from overlay markings such as Stone, Piebald, Satin, and Appaloosa
- Underbelly can affect the following mutations
- Phoenix - underside of the wings
- When interacting with Pangare, Underbelly may form a slightly blended instead of a fully solid or fully blended edge. Pangare can cover up Underbelly if both are present on the same geno.
1 result found.