Marking Codes: /cSpt/nSpt/SptSpt
- Dark spots appearing on the coat of the Drakiri similar to a dalmation
- Round or shaped spots/splotches in varying sizes. It can also form clusters of round spots resembling bubbles. Spots can attach to markings to modify their edges with small "bubbles". Must be darker than the base coat.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Spots can appear anywhere on the Drakiri's coat
- Spots can be pretty small, but they shouldn't be so small that they can be confused with Fleabitten
- At least a few spots here and there should show on the Drakiri's coat.
- Spots can appear all over a Drakiri's coat
Other Range Info
- Spots can extend onto the horns and hooves
- Spots can not affect the mane
- Spots can not affect the scales even with Marked Scales present.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Spots can be elongated, fur textured, oval, or round.
- Spots can have subtly soft edges, like the dapples on a horse, but dark.
- Spots may not contain a gradient and must be one color throughout.
- Spots can be any natural color darker than the base coat.
- Spots can layer over or under any marking aside from markings such as Piebald, Stone, and Satin. Spots, however, is unique in that it can layer over Roan, unlike other markings.
- Spots can appear on the wings.
- Spots can not be affected by Reversal
- Spots can not be affected by Marked Scales
1 result found.