Marking Codes: /cSpi/nSpi/SpiSpi
- A common mane specific marking that creates wide bands of a natural color in the mane.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- This marking can effect all mane and tail fur
- Minimally, Split can make just the bangs of the Drakiri a different color than the rest, or one wide band anywhere in the mane. Up to 50% of the mane fur can be covered by this marking, and the wider bands can be mixed with the smaller bands.
- At least one band of color should appear on the mane, or up to three, with roughly half the mane being covered by this other color.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- This marking can only be one color throughout and can not contain a gradient (Other than matching the allowable free mane gradient) unless effected by the marking Gradient.
- This marking can layer over or under other mane specific markings, but appears beneath piebald
- Split can be effected by Vibrant Mane and Glimmer, but Split can also appear in natural colors on a mane that is effected by Vibrant Mane for some interesting effects.
1 result found.