Marking Codes: /cSok/nSok/SokSok
- A solid marking that appears on the limbs of the Drakiri. It can either cover the limb, or appear along the limb. You can see an example above.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Socks can either cover the entire leg of the Drakiri, or just the area near the hoof. They can also just appear on part of the leg, resembling the markings found on a black and tan dog. If Socks and Siamese are on the same geno, Siamese may completely cover up socks, or they can interact to have a softer edged Sock.
- Shown in red, Socks must appear on at least one limb.
- Socks can cover the entire limb on the Drakiri.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Socks does not have to cover all four of the Drakiri's limbs.
- Socks can effect the mane wherever it touches
- Socks does not affect the scales
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Socks must be hard edged, or with a subtle fur texture.
- Socks can be any natural color lighter or darker than the base coat.
- Socks can contain a very subtle gradient within the marking originating at the hoof.
- Socks can not contain holes unless Cutout is present
- Socks can appear above or below any markings except the following
- Piebald, Stone, Frosted and Fleabitten. It must appear beneath these markings.
- Socks can color the flight feathers on Phoenix, or the ends of the wings for those with membranes.
1 result found.