- Creates an iridescent shimmer over the coat and mane of the Drakiri.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Shimmer is an iridescent overlay.
- Shimmer must at least appear on the shoulders or hips of the Drakiri.
- Shimmer can affect the entire coat and mane of the Drakiri.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Shimmer does not effect the scales, horns, or hooves
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Shimmer can be any color when using naturally colored scales.
- Shimmer follows the scale color when bright or unnatural scales are used, but the shade may differ.
- Bicolor, Tricolor and Spectrum all effect Shimmer.
- Shimmer must be soft edged, blended into the coat with sparkles and shimmering iridescent effects.
- Alternatively, just the sparkle effects can be used to create that glittery effect
- Shimmer may have a subtle gradient.
- Shimmer layers over all markings, including Piebald.
- Shimmer can show on an albino Drakiri
- Shimmer can appear on the wings created by Phoenix.
OTHER INFORMATION AND SPECIAL INTERACTIONS
- Shimmer can appear on albino Drakiri.
- Shimmer can interact with Pigeon creating a fullbody effect that even covers the scales, making the entire Drakiri shimmer the blues, greens and purples of Pigeon.
Shimmerstep creates trails of shimmering around the hooves and horn/s. usually soft golden or whitish, but isn't restricted in color, though it should be light colored.
Think something a bit like how magic is rendered on unicorns in MLP, the glowy aura around the horn with the sparkles. This is usually rendered as a soft glow, but can be stylized as well. It should only be a single color throughout, though the shimmers/sparkles can be white against the colored glow.
Lorewise, this mutation auto-restores or heals things that the drakiri touches. Intention-based, so it's not always "active." Does not have any gameplay effects, but this is just a little fun for writing and personal lore.