Marking Codes: /cSbl/nSbl/SblSbl
- Sable is a soft dark marking on the topside of the Drakiri. If Sable and Blanket are present on the same geno, you may choose which one shows if you don't want to have them appear together or interact.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Sable can darken the top half of the Drakiri, but it does have some limits.
- Sable must at least appear on the back of the Drakiri, as seen on the above image.
- Sable may appear anywhere within the blue range on the above image.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Darkening on the legs must be subtle.
- Sable does not effect the mane
- Sable does not affect the scales, even with Marked Scales present
- May not be broken up or have holes in it without the presence of Cutout.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Sable is a soft gradient marking so no hard edge will be allowed.
- Sable must be darker than the base coat, but can be any natural color that is darker than the base coat, including deep reddish brown on a black base coat as long as it is not noticeably lighter.
- Sable may contain up to two shades of one color, with the darkest areas closest to the back and shoulders. Gradient can add a third.
- Sable's minimum must be more expansive than Saddle's range - this means that Sable must, at its absolute minimum, either cover the entire back of the neck, entire back, or at least part of the legs as well as the shoulders. Sable is not allowed to restrict to only the shoulder area, to avoid confusion with a dark Saddle.
- Sable is considered a base coat marking, and layers beneath most other markings
- Sable can effect the following mutations
- Phoenix - cover the arm part of wing
1 result found.