Marking Codes: /cPgr/nPgr/PgrPgr
A soft light colored gradient marking appearing on the underside of the Drakiri.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Pangare can only effect the underside of the Drakiri
- Minimally, it must appear on the belly area.
- It can cover the entire underside of the Drakiri.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Pangare does not have to cover the entire leg. It can cover just the back of the leg. If covering the entire leg, Pangare must extend onto the belly as well to avoid looking like reversed Siamese.
- Pangare can not effect the mane or tail fur
- Pangare does not effect the scales, even with Marked Scales present
- Pangare can cover up Underbelly if both are present on a geno, or, alternatively, be covered up by Underbelly. Only one has to show on your import of the geno has both.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Pangare can be any natural color that is lighter than the base coat.
- Pangare is a soft marking. The edges can not be distinct, they must blend into the color beneath unless interacting with Underbelly. Then it can create a semi-hard edge. Pangare can optionally cover up Underbelly, or be covered up by Underbelly if both are present on a geno.
- Pangare may not have holes.
- Pangare must be one shade throughout unless effected by Gradient
- Pangare can layer above or below any other marking. It must, however, appear beneath Stone and Piebald.
- Pangare can effect the following mutations
- Phoenix - the flight feathers or membranes only, and only the underside
1 result found.