Marking Codes: /cOki/nOki/OkiOki
- A light or white marking that resembles the striping on the rare Okapi.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Okapi Appears on the face and limbs of the Drakiri. The stripes always start at the back of the legs, and extend to the front of the legs.
- Stripes on the lower legs area seen in red
- Creating a mask, and the stripes are able to extend up to the shoulders and onto the hips.
OTHER RANGE INFO
- Okapi can not affect the scales
- Okapi can not affect the mane or tail fur
- There is always a slightly larger band of white near the heel of the Drakiri
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Okapi must be white or near white.
- Okapi can not contain a gradient and must have hard edges.
- Okapi layers over most other markings unless otherwise specified. It must show beneath Piebald, Stone, Appaloosa, Piebald and Roan.
- Okapi does not affect any physical mutations.
- If extended scales is present along with Marked scales, the stripes can extend onto the extended scales. However they can not start on the scales.
- Reversal turns Okapi black.
- Glimmer and Firefly can turn it any vibrant color
1 result found.