Marking Codes: /cMsk/nMsk/MskMsk
- Mask appears on the Drakiri's face. It can be a simple blaze, or a full face mask with holes and blazes in it.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Mask is a facial marking, with many interesting effects.
- A small marking around the horn or on the muzzle of the Drakiri.
- Covers the Drakiri's entire face.
ADDITIONAL RANGE INFO
- Mask does not effect the scales
- Mask can not effect the mane or ears.
- Mask may effect the whiskers.
- Mask can take all sorts of interesting shapes, but it can not create intricate shapes. It can interact with Lacework to create intricate masquerade mask style markings on the face.
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Mask can be any natural color lighter or darker than the Drakiri's coat.
- Mask can have holes in it around the muzzle.
- Mask does not have any gradients. It must be one color throughout.
- Mask may blend into the color of the whiskers.
- Mask can appear above or below any other marking aside from Stone and Piebald.
- Mask can affect the following mutations
- Biolume - Its allowed to effect the stalks if
- Mask can be affected by all current color modifiers.
- Mask can be affected by all current marking modifiers.
1 result found.