Marking Codes: /cDor/nDor/DorDor
- A single thin stripe the extends down the back of the Drakiri at an even thickness. It may have small variance in thickness, as in tapering onto the neck or down the back or along the tail
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Dorsal must appear at least on the Drakiri's back. It may fade onto the neck, or fade down the tail, tapering off
- At minimum, it appears on the Drakiri itself, and doesn't touch the main
- At maximum, it may blend into the mane.
- Dorsal may affect the mane and tail fur
- Dorsal does not affect the scales unless Marked Scales is present
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Dorsal can be any natural color darker than the base coat of the Drakiri. Dorsal may be dark brown on a black base coat
- Dorsal cannot be blended into the coat, the edge must be solid
- Dorsal must be only one color. No gradient is allowed unless effected by Gradient.
- Dorsal layers over all other markings except the following
- Piebald, Shimmer, Stone, Patches, Frosted and Fleabitten.
- Dorsal can affect the following mutations
- Phoenix - It may line the edges of the wing(s) but must connect to the original marking (no floating Dorsal lines on wings)
1 result found.