Marking Codes: /cDip/nDip/DipDip
- A marking that covers the rear end or the front end of the Drakiri.
RANGE AND DETAILS
- Dipped may appear on the front end or the back end of the Drakiri, but not both at the same time. Dipped my darken the markings in the areas that it effects. The darkening of the markings must be even with the edge of Dipped, and can not extend past the edge unless Gradient is used to fade them together. A suggestion is to use a layer mask for the Dipped marking if using this method, to allow it to darken what is beneath easily. The Multiply layer type is suggested.
- Must cover bare min the entire head
- Rear End
- My change just the tip of the tail, or the fur on the end of the tail
- Can extend to the midsection near where the rear leg starts, however it must still cover the head
- Rear end
- Can extend to the midsection of the body origination from the tail. However the tail must still remain fully covered.
ADDITIONAL RANGE INFO
- Dipped does effect the Mane, but is optional
- Dipped does not effect the scales unless marked scales is present
- The legs are not required to be covered, so long as its clear that the marking is still dipped.
- Dipped does effect the whiskers when effecting the front half
COLOR TEXTURE AND GRADIENT
- Dipped must be a darker shade of the base coat unless affected by Reversal
- Dipped may be blended into the coat forming a halfbody gradient. Dipped may only be a single shade throughout.
- Dipped cannot have holes, unless Cutout is present, but may have fur texture and a sway.
- Dipped can only be one shade of consistent color without any gradients unless Gradient is effecting it
- Dipped layers above or below any other markings unless otherwise specified for that marking. (Piebald, Stone and Appaloosa always layer over every other marking)
- Dipped can currently effect the following mutations
- Frontal: Marginal, Secondary, and Primary Covert Feathers and the quills
- Rear End: Primaries, Secondaries, and Tertiary, as well as the greater coverts
- Pheonix -Wing Diagram
- Tabby, Brindle, and Striped may restrict to be only present on areas effected by Dipped and fade out with it if the faded version is used
1 result found.