Artha-Demon Avatar
Artha-Demon

142 Posts

03/29/2022

Drakiri being Leased: (Tag to the Drakiri by using ~ and then your Drakiri's ID number (~ I-2010 without the space, for example, would tag my Drakiri Valka, I-2010: Valka))
Lease Holder: @ mention the player (So for example @ Artha-Demon without the space, would tag me Artha-Demon)
Lease Length: How long the lease lasts
Lease Rules: Any special rules for the lease (Such as if you want to let them take all the items, but there's a certain item you are after, stuff like that)

Note that this forum is temporary, and meant as a Drakiri Lease until a permission system is built!
When using a leased Drakiri, make sure you link your comment proof when doing activities or events with them!

Artha-Demon Avatar
Artha-Demon

142 Posts

10/29/2022

Drakiri being Leased: I-248: Rinji
Lease Holder: Beeb
Lease Length: Starting now (October 29th) through March 15th (Can extend if needed!)
Lease Rules: Everything goes to Beeb, including any random genos and fancy items! Enjoy!

Unicorn-Panda Avatar
Unicorn-Panda

3 Posts

07/31/2022

Drakiri being Leased: I-759: Hex I-2520: Oxidize
Lease Holder: QueenAlpha
Lease Length: til August 1st at midnight CST
Lease Rules: all rewards to her!

Artha-Demon Avatar
Artha-Demon

142 Posts

06/30/2022

Unicorn-Panda has a lease to I-248: Rinji

Ending September 1st 2022

They may request an extension if needed!

All rewards go to them!

Hellcatstrut Avatar
Hellcatstrut

139 Posts

05/24/2022

Drakiri being Leased: I-1504: Milarose the Mother
Lease Holder: Dany_Tiger_Heart
Lease Length: One week, or until the 2 allowed weekly activities have been rolled (May 31, 2022)
Lease Rules: If you draw art for the activities, please DM me a link to the pieces so I can submit the MP for the character. All items earned in the two (2) allowed activities will go to the lease holder

Artha-Demon Avatar
Artha-Demon

142 Posts

03/29/2022 Edited 03/29/2022

Drakiri being Leased: I-248: Rinji
Lease Holder: corrosive_limes
Lease Length: May 31st
Lease Rules: All items /rewards go to you, enjoy!