corrosive_limes Avatar
corrosive_limes

87 Posts

08/03/2021 Edited 08/03/2021

unknown.png

very much as the title suggests, offering free pixel doodles of draks similar to whats above ^^ [more examples will eventually be added]

some notes first
- i will be doing these at my discretion and when i feel like it. please also be warned my motivation and mental health have been very touch and go so this may see long stretches of inactivity and i may or may not give a warning or explanation
- these are free and i may not do every drak. i reserve the right to choose which draks i wish to draw and reject others. i may choose not to do particular requests for any reason and im not obligated to give an explanation for each one, though i will give explanations at my own discretion and where i feel like it
- do not post these off-site without my permission. if youre planning on posting/using these somewhere else please specify where in your original comment so that i can give permission and credit details where needed. toyhouse is an exception - you may upload these to toyhouse if you wish, though a heads up would be nice. for crediting purposes my th username is corrosive_limes

if youre interested in requesting
- most or all of these will be under 500x500 pixels, so the mana count will be halved. i'll specify the dimensions when posting so you know if this applies
- im less likely to do complex or busy designs, since these are small and some designs wont translate well, and also for my own sanity
- if the drakiri has satin, a non-shaded reference would be greatly appreciated. i can make do without, but it may make me less likely to do it
- completed ones will be more neatly cropped than the example above and will come with transparent backgrounds - or alternatively you may request colors for sticker-like borders or flat backgrounds if you want ^^

- you may request multiple draks in one comment! though keep in mind i may not do them all and/or i may not do them all at once
- you may request poses / references for your draks! though there may be some i may not be able to do
- you may request multiple draks to be depicted together! if you do, pose/composition suggestions and/or a brief description of how they get along would be greatly appreciated, though keep in mind these are small and some compositions or fine details may not translate well
- i may add backgrounds to some of these! you may suggest ideas / provide references though keep in mind i may not do all backgrounds and they may not all have the same level of complexity
- i havent yet decided if or how im going to upload these to the onsite gallery, so please let me know if youd prefer yours to be posted individually or in a larger batch

corrosive_limes Avatar
corrosive_limes

87 Posts

03/03/2022 Edited 03/03/2022

testing

I-234: Jolthein

corrosive_limes Avatar
corrosive_limes

87 Posts

12/20/2021 Edited 12/20/2021

test

corrosive_limes Avatar