Eyes can be any color aside from pure white or pure black. White and pure black are from mutations. Eye color is not hereditary. Eyes can not glow.
You may edit the pupil, or remove the pupil entirely as well. If you edit the pupil, it can only be natural shapes, and can not form stars or unnatural shapes. The pupil can resemble snake eyes, feline eyes, round pupils, goat eyes, sheep eyes, horse eyes... If you are not sure on the shape and you have a real life example, you may show this to the design admins when you are submitting your Drakiri for approval. This applies to any geno.
Flesh may be shaded. Shading on the flesh is included in the templates. This is optional. You can remove it or reshade it yourself if you prefer!
Flesh may be mottled and the mottling can match up to markings.
It can be any natural color or chow blue. (Reds, pinks, blacks, etc)
- The color of the underlying flesh may show where the fur would thin on lighter coats. For example, pinkish around the eyes and muzzle and where the legs meet the body and other such areas. This can be effected by the chosen flesh color, but can not be too obvious compared to the rest of the Drakiri.
Hooves can be any natural color. (Ivory, brown, black, grey, etc)
- The hooves and horn can also reflect the scales in color, but can not be as vibrant. They can not be too saturated.
- A subtle gradient is also allowable on the hooves, as long as the color is natural. Hooves can also have color variances (For example, bone colored hooves, but one toe is black)
- The horn can either match the hooves, flow with the basecoat, or be a natural color.
Horns allow a gradient, allowing for the tip to be darker or lighter than the rest of the horn to give it a nice natural look. Hooves and horns can also have streaks and blotching.
If Glimmer appears it may affect the flesh, horns and hooves, turning them to the vibrant colors of the scales unless the scales are naturally colored. Then they can be any color that does not clash with the base coat.
Mane & Tail
- The mane can be ANY natural color that does not clash with the base coat, and is allowed to have a subtle gradient that fades from the body color to the mane color.
- Be careful not to make this noticeable enough to be confused with Mane Tips.
- Additionally, it can be two subtly different shades of the same color.
- Scales may select from any color, natural or bright, that goes well with their base coat.
- Scales are allowed to be two shades of any one color may be chosen (red to darker red etc.). HOWEVER, the difference between these shades must be subtle.
- While just about any color can be chosen for the scales, note that it must not clash with the base coat or markings. (if unsure, ask an Design Approval admin or designated admin)
- The scale shading is optional! You may hide it, or reshade them yourself if you please!
- If a Drakiri template has a folder labeled extras, they are free to use and minor line changes of that caliber are allowable on other breeds as well!
- For templates that have numerous extras, make sure they layer well, if one overlaps another one and doesn't fit, they can not be used together unless they are edited to fit.
- For Example: Brow fur and brow scales don't go together, but if you can make them mesh with minor lineart changes, you may have both appear.
- This also applies to traits. If the extra layers oddly with the mane type, it will not be approved on the Drakiri unless it's edited to fit together.