Drakiri-Archives Avatar
Drakiri-Archives

1302 Posts

07/01/2022

If you are ok with all your Drakiri being included in a group image, have specific rules in place, or want to "soft lease" your Drakiri to another player, do so here!

For using this for specific Drakiri, tag to the Drakiri by using ~ and then your Drakiri's ID number (~ I-2010 without the space, for example, would tag the Drakiri Valka, I-2010: Valka))

Sly Avatar
Sly

1 Posts

07/18/2022

Hellcat has permission to draw or write any of my characters in any piece regardless of context or situation.

Hellcatstrut Avatar
Hellcatstrut

139 Posts

07/13/2022

All of my drakiri are open to be drawn, however if you're doing literature for them please ask me for their personality first. If you have any additional questions about how they may respond in a certain situation don't hesitate to dm me on discord.

Fluffynerd Avatar
Fluffynerd

3 Posts

07/01/2022

All my draks are available for group gifts (both art and lit)!

rules for all
-follow personality and lore if they have one but also just have fun with it

specific cases
-world of steam draks are in a steampunk setting
-pure bloodline usually only interact with mystics

Unicorn-Panda Avatar
Unicorn-Panda

3 Posts

07/01/2022

All of my draks are up for group gifts!

Gift Art: just read their profiles first! if they don't have one then just let me know!

Gift Lit: read their profiles and make sure to ask me before doing lit as I can be a little bit more strict with lit. :3

Rockium Avatar
Rockium

2 Posts

07/01/2022

All my drakiri are open for gift art!

For gift art: honestly as long as you at least follow their profiles loosely (hell you could probably follow the vibes and I would be chill) and don’t try to depict them in direct opposition to that, I’m happy. There are quite a few without profiles, and for those? Do whatever you wish.

For gift writing: ask me first for all of them! In terms of profiles, feel free to follow whatever personality blurb is already written (if applicable) and either ask me extra questions about them (if you want a second opinion) or come up with stuff yourself. There are a couple without profiles but I do not have the brain cells to think up a personality, so just DM me about those ones first if you wanna write them! I’ll…attempt to come up with a personality then…hopefully……….